Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Peanuts/Farfalle

I really love the kind of bumpy row peanut/farfalle beads create when they are put together. This week I made two pairs of earrings using peanut beads.


Ingredients:
Faux amber faceted drops
Powder pink matte peanut/farfalle beads
Green Swarovski bicones
Oxidized copper wire
Handmade earring hooks in oxidized copper


Art Beads:
Polymer clay wheels - BeadsByEarthTones

Other ingredients:
Maroon vinyl disks
Deep blue Swarovski bicones
Powder blue matte peanut/farfalle beads
Oxidized copper wire
Handmade earring hooks in oxidized copper

.............

All my best,
Malin
www.beadingbymalindekoning.blogspot.com



7 comments:

  1. they look like a great staple, I've never used them myself but I love what you did with them in both styles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peanut beads and your earrings are gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful earrings Malin. I use peanut beads a lot as spacer beads, but never before in earrings. It looks great. I love the pop of color they give in the first pair. The second pair has a wonderful flow of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peanut beads are cool!! I'm really digging the Faux Amber and the Discs, you put together 2 beautiful pair of earrings!!

    ReplyDelete