Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter Blues


Got our first snow of 2015 here in Maryland yesterday, and I immediately thought of big bulky sweaters, jeans and boots!  These cuties would be the perfect accessory all the way into Spring!


Cool speckled blue stoneware drops from Diana Ptaszynski of Suburban Girl Studio, LLC dangle beneath copper washers that have been hammered, then wrapped with copper wire and colorful Czech glass beads.


I added a couple more glass beads in between, and finished with some my favorite lever-back ear wires...these are the only mass-produced ones I use!



Happy Winter!

Melissa Meman
Melismatic Art Jewelry

5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely darling! I love your "pinwheels"--the multicolor beads on the washer are really festive, and perfect with Diana's drops--the speckles and Picasso finish beads really give them a rustic, gypsy flavor. Love love love!! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive and happy! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Playful. I can see them dancing all through the wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wrapped washers!! Diana's drops look so good with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those little pops of colour round the washers!

    ReplyDelete