Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Prairie Rose

I'm running the risk of repeating myself here! I've just looked over my last post, having started writing this one, and I was basically about the say the same things. So, suffice it to say here, that not much has changed in the last two weeks!  So I'm sharing a pair of earrings I made shortly(-ish) before Christmas.

They're predominately czech glass, with a few Indonesian glass beads and a couple of dinky pearls thrown in. They're available here in my Etsy shop.


It seems odd that I've yet to make anything new, jewellery-wise, in 2015 - apart from magazine work. I'm really looking forward to getting back to designing and kicking off the year with some new and fresh pieces. 

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed with the earrings! I am struggling with the heart and the wing/banana shape beads but you put them together in a design that I really love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very neat design. I also love how you made use of the banana/wing shaped beads and the heart beads. Beautiful colors and lovely design! I haven't touched my bench yet this year. I need to get back in the groove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are. Absolutely. Stunning. I love them! Clever and charming construction, and perfect proportions as always. Love the tone on tone with the cream/taupe/brown. Really striking with copper. The Czech glass crescents are just the right horizontal element.

    ReplyDelete