Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Chain Gang


I designed these earrings around these wonderful African brass beads from Afrobeadia, and my embossed sterling silver rings. I fashioned copper chain links to join the beads together.


I had so much fun with the design, I did it again with my copper embossed rings, and fine silver links! Both pair feature Argentium silver earwires embellished with copper beads and brass wire.


And here's a little tune from the Pretenders to start your work-day off right!


6 comments:

  1. These are super cool!! I love all the different colors of metal and your chain and the rings on the end are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh awesome earrings! I love the mixed metals and your rings, and the beads are so gorgeous... well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This design is so compelling.

    I find myself coming back to it again and again, wrapping my mind and heart around it.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so inspiring . I love the mixed metals look . Your ear wires are to die for,.

    I imagine these earrings have a really nice swing movement to them .
    I'd probably get a kink in my neck after tossing my head all day just to make them move .

    ReplyDelete
  5. So impressed - and jealous - over your metalworking. Love that tune too!

    ReplyDelete