Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Rocky Coast

We took a quick trip to the coast last week to hunt for beach finds for my jewelry. I was so lucky to have the most gorgeous day possible. The sun was low in the sky and I was in heaven. 
Miss Molly helping me find shells and rocks.
My earrings and jewelry reflect my love for nature. I am especially drawn to coastal and woodland finds since that is sort of my home-base here in WA. 
These earrings feature handcrafted ceramic beads by Cindy's Art & Soul, along with found sea glass, and rustic little Czech class beads from Art-Bella Surplus on Etsy. Wrapped in fine silver wire with handcrafted sterling silver ear wires and headpins.

You can see more of my most recent trip to the coast on my personal blog here: 
http://www.cindypack.blogspot.com 

You can find these earrings and more jewelry with natural found objects at www.ArtAndSoulJewelry.com

http://www.artandsouljewelry.com/

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh these earrings are absolutely dreamy! I can see and feel the beach and woodlands in the design. Looks like Miss Molly had a wonderful time beach combing with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, Molly, not so much! LOL! Poor girl. She doesn't like standing still too much. She was definitely ready to go!

      Delete
  2. I love that shot of the beach and your little rock hound! How lovely that you pick up treasures to include in your work. And what pretty work it is too! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Cindy! You scored on your trip! And your ceramic beads are luscious, like the colors in jasper, all those luscious tawny golds and warm reds. The depth of the gold glaze even makes me think of iridescent tiger eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful eye Keirsten! I can totally see the tiger eye now! Thank you! Cindy

      Delete
  4. Beautiful earrings! I love the rich browns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!! Lucky you to find such wonderful sea glass and I love the way you put all the components together!! Love your ceramic work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristi! I do feel really lucky to have my sea glass. I fondle it just like I do my beads! LOL! :-) Cindy

      Delete
  6. Fabulous composition. Deeply satisfying.

    ReplyDelete