Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

Randomness

Hi everyone, I'd completely forgotten about today *eek*! Luckily I had an online show a few days
ago which means I have new earrings to show you.

First up are these featuring enamelled shields by Candan Imrak.


Pewter peace charms by Invicit.


Pewter charms by Invicit, polymer connectors by Areto Beads and lampwork by GlassBeadArt.


Ceramic connectors by Areto beads


These are a bit too cute 😀, featuring polymer owls by Areto Beads. 💖💖💖


And these, again with ceramic connectors by Areto Beads.


Some of these have sold and the rest will be available in my next online show in this group before they are listed on Etsy. 

See you again in 2 weeks time.

Suhana 💜💜💜

My Etsy shop: Buttoned Up Beads



15 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous earrings. The silver one is spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one of these earrings pair are gorgeous. I think the first pair are my favorite, love the colors. The second pair are so different than all the others, love them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pair with pewter charms by Invicit, polymer connectors by Areto Beads and lampwork by GlassBeadArt. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Candan Imrak ones would be my choice, but all are great. I don't know how you do it with Zybella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay!! Trick is not to stop - if I stop I feel absolutely shattered 😂 Hubby does most of the housework at the moment which helps a bit 😁

      Delete
  5. the inviciti peace signs, ALL THE WAY! they are fabulous! may I ask, if you see this; if not i'll message you. lol are those herkimer diamonds, or something else. they are so gorgeous and i want some. lol i think the coolest thing is that they are outside the box for you. at least what i'm used to seeing here from you. love that! they're all great but those stole my heart. :) thanks, suhana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norbel, yes those are herkimer diamonds. Pretty sure you're in the group I got them from, Clare Bailey's 'Magpie gemstone' or something like that. I'll see if I can tag you on the post :)

      Delete
  6. Amazing work Suhana. It seems you grow with every pair you make! You are an amazing talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauteous earrings, Suhana! (Not that I'm surprised.) ;) The birdies are adorable, and the ones with Candan's shields are stunning, but all are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - so much detail! It's great how your style has evolved to become unique and absolutely unmistakable! I think the top pair are my favourites although I do like the soft greys in the second pair very much too...

    ReplyDelete