Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Leafy Stacks


These Copper Leaf Components are a little different than the leaves I usually make. Instead of a hole in the top I brought the sides around to create a little bit of a tunnel. 


Then I went through all of my beads that had holes big enough to fit through and created these earrings.  I used cool Lampwork Rings made by Paradise Beads on the earrings above, also adding Freshwater Pearl buttons and touches of mixed metal by using tiny silver beads in 2 ways.
The above earrings are available HERE.


These leaves were actually the first pair I made, they are a bit larger and although I like them I'm not completely happy and I have an idea in my head to change them. So they will probably be taken apart and re-worked.

The smaller Leafy Components will be available during my next online show starting Saturday Feb 4th along with lots of other new painted components.

As always thanks so much for joining us here on Earrings Everyday!!!

Kristi

5 comments:

  1. Kristi,I so like what you have done with your handmade "headpins", especially in the first pair. Brilliant to work with the tiny white silvery beads.
    The whole composition with the beads and your components flow. Your leaf components are gorgeous and I definitely stop by on your online show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What versatile - and lovely! - leaves. I especially like the silver touches in the first pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a versatile idea. Especially in copper - so different. j

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the copper and blue together! Great combination. Lovely components, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the new leaves with the tunnel concept. Adds depth and a cozy feel. Wear rings are great!!

    ReplyDelete