Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy 2017


First post of 2017 here on Earrings Everyday. I hope you all have had a really great seasons period. I have. In fact I've been so busy I have totally missed out on spending time in my studio. So I looked through my own archives from a few years back for something to show you. Here are three pairs that I think are suitable for everyday earrings. Hope you like them too.

Art beads:
Light grey and dotted polymer clay discs - Barbara Bechtel of SecondSurf/Floridity

Other components:
 Seed beads
Wood beads
White facetted glass rondelles
Green coloured coconut heishis
Pale green spacer discs
Copper head pins
Handmade copper earrings hooks 


Ingredients:
Fleur de lis vintaj brass connectors
Stripey glass trade beads
White baroque pearls
Pale blue griffin silk cord
Vintaj brass earrings hooks


Art beads:
Purple-brown swirly patterned polymer clay discs - HumbleBeads
Pink edged raku fired cermic discs - Jubilee

Other components:
Lucite leaves
Waxed linen cord
Brass heishi spacers
Rhinestone rondelles
Bronze facetted rondelles
Copper wire
Seed beads
Handmade oxidized copper earrings hooks


................

All my best and wishing you all a really wonderful 2017,
Malin
www.beadingbymalindekoning.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/MalindeKoning




12 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a wonderful, happy, healthy and creative 2017 Malin. I am always amazed with your wonderful use of mix of beads and colors. These three pairs are no exception. My favorite would be the third pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So joyous! I have always loved that pair with the pale blue cord - so novel, such a great touch. Happy New Year, Malin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful. I love your work - it's always lovely, surprising combination and yet so perfectly balanced. Have a wonderful 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, eclectic, art earrings! Happy New year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, Malin, they are beautiful, totally you. I'd wear any of them at any time. :) Happy New Year to you and your family! I wish you a healthy year filled with love, laughter, joy and peace of mind. xo norbel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2017 to you Malin! All three pairs - just spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Malin--gentle, colorful, just a bit quirky--my kind of stuff. Lovely! Happy New Year to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete