Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Earring Display: Eco-Chic Jewelry Cabinet

Want something unique, rustic and eco-friendly for an earring and jewelry display? Enter the clever wall boxes made by TangleAndFold on Etsy.

The wood is purchased from an organization called "Build It Green" in New York that sells used construction supplies. The door on this one is an old window pane (sans the glass) and I like that this works for all the jewelry in my wardrobe! The interior on these have all these funky little nooks and crannies and this particular one even has a SECRET COMPARTMENT for storing all your most important treasures. That speaks to my inner child. I loved things like that when I was younger. (Okay. I still do!)


This is just such a great idea and every single one is unique! Check it out!

Erin Prais-Hintz invites you to go on a journey of inspiration at her blog Treasures Found :: Inspiration is Everywhere. You can view a gallery of her work at http://www.tesoritrovati.com/ or purchase her new line of 'Simple Truths' in her Etsy shop.

3 comments:

  1. Love these, nice and old and crusty...and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest thing..I love it...would look amazing in my studio...thanks for sharing Miss Erin xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's really cool. Thanks so much for sharing that shop :)

    ReplyDelete