Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fire in the Sky

I have had these gorgeous "aurora borealis" clay discs from Floridity for the longest time just waiting for the perfect ruby gemstones to go with with them. Luckily, I found them in a local bead store a few weeks ago and finally put them to use.

I think they would look fab with this t-shirt! Simple and not distracting so that people would notice your FAB earrings!

You can find this t-shirt on Sandmaiden on Etsy

You can find these earrings here and see more of my work.

Kristy Abner
Kristy's Kreations


8 comments:

  1. I *love* those earrings! You definitely found the perfect use for those pretty disks--a perfect example of how bead hoarding does pay off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too, just that little splash color pulled out by the pretty briolettes. I have some of those discs in a much softer color, you've inspired me to take them out and get them made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color and cut on that t-shirt and those earrings are perfect in their coloration to go with it!
    Enjoy the day, Miss Kristi!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. those ARE awesome discs. love them with the rubies and bright silver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! I love mixing turquoise or teals with deep red or pink, looks so fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you found the perfect stones to go with them!!! Love those brios!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the beautiful colors of the disc, which are made even more vivid by the ruby gemstones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Clay beads by Floridity - but also the contrast between a matte rustic finish on them with the shiny and smooth rubies - stunning <3

    ReplyDelete