Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Fever

I was inspired times two for today's post! I absolutely love this time of year, and the promise of Spring right around the corner. Winters in Upstate NY can be pretty brutal. As soon as we start having a few nice days of 50+ weather (today we are expecting high in the 60s!) I start dreaming about flower gardens, and heading to the local nursery to buy plants.

The first pair of earrings I have created are my signature brass hoops with Lampwork glass flowers, ceramic discs, and green pixies. A fun pair of earrings that can be work at at time of the year, but are most appropriate during the Spring Fever.


The second pair, are very small and delicate flowers made from Czech glass flowers, and sweet bronze "stem" components. They dangle on Bronze earwires that have a beautiful shine.


I used red flowers, as if I would be wearing them with this awesome floral blouse from Anthropologie, my inspiration for today. Love that photo too!


Hanalei Floral Buttondown, Anthropologie

Please find these earrings in my Etsy Store, along with some other Springtime inspired jewelries!
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. I love that red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little stems! Truly has me dreaming of spring... Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost feel spring coming with these earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute earrings! Love the stem components too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hoops! I would wear those all summer long. (And that Anthropologie blouse has been tormenting me.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These make me long for Spring! I love the brass hoops and the bronze stems.

    ReplyDelete