Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Brutus Owl Earrings



I love every little thing about Brutus. First of all his name is amazing.  He's got character. He's spunky. I love his furry feathers around his face and the details and colors of lime, yellow greens. I just recently acquired the most perfect faceted Nephrite Jade rondelles and knew I had to use them in some earrings for this blog when I saw Cori's painting.  I paired them with some yellow jade, and sweet raw brass owl charms from Nina Designs, and dangled them on long hammered brass ear wires also from Nina Designs. These earrings are available in my etsy shop.

Brutus, Cori Dantini

3 comments:

  1. Brutus IS darling! Definitely going to have to check out Cori's shop! Love the brass with the lime tones in your earrings, those faceted rondelles are gorgeous. Really cool earwires too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my yes! That is such a cute interpretation. I love the half circles on the top of his head. Hmmmm... makes me think that I should do some funky colored owls for my pendants too!
    Enjoy the day, Miss Lorelei.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete