Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Sea Shells like Wind Chimes

I had made a longer version of these last week and had such a great response that I decided to make two more pairs.
  I love the soft flowing feel of these. They way they make a soft wind chime like sound.  I have been inspired this week to work with things from the Sea. Now I just can't wait for summer!

Thanks for visiting
You can find these in my Etsy shop...
Please visit my blog for more fun designs and other inspirational things!

Marie

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wonderful Terri! They are on their way to you...

      Delete
  2. Lovely earrings! I like the color change in the first pair, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! It makes me think of wisteria. I especially like the contrasting colors in the second pair. And they are probably so lightweight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie! They are so cute! I have a bunch of MOP pieces that I just don't use - must destash them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Marie! So airy and light and lovely!

    ReplyDelete