Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Teal Petals



Are there blue flowers in nature this color?  I love these Czech glass petals...with the rusty brown finish on the outside, they remind me a little of slices of agate.  I dangled them from fused and textured fine silver rings by way of sterling headpins and tiny Balinese silver caps, then added my hand-wrought sterling earwires, embellished with more silver.



These are so simple, yet really pack a punch of color and would probably go with 1 or 20 outfits you might have in your closet!  Wouldn't they be cute with this little teal dress from The Limited via Pinterest?


Melismatic Art Jewelry on Etsy
Art. Life. Love. - My Blog

4 comments:

  1. Your daily earrings inspire me! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And I have those beads myself! They are like agate, I love that "Picasso" Czech glass. Really nice with silver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning earrings! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love those earrings! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete