Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Inner Beauty





Inner Beauty

I love Boulder Opal, so much going on deep inside I just want to gaze at them all the time.
These unusually shaped beads are a perfectly paired
 with some of my favorite Etched Lampwork Beads by Outwest.

When naming these beauties I decided to look up their Healing Properties and there it was...
Inner Beauty!

Healing Properties:

Aids inner beauty, faithfulness, and eyesight and helps recall past lives.

See Inner Beauty and other Finished Jewelry and components at
KristiBowmanDesign.Etsy

Thank you for stopping by!
Kristi


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm not one to really like this color, but here it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm mad for Purple, I'm happy you like them even though you are not! Thank you Alice!

      Delete
  2. These are very cool! Truly a creative design for an unusually shaped bead! The color match is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this style of earring you do, with the wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keirsten, I really admire your creations so I consider that high praise!

      Delete
  4. I love this pair of earring, Kristi! The boulder opal pairs perfectly with the OutWest beads and I love how you do this wire wrapping. A truly unique pair of earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous rich color! I love those beads from Outwest. Have to go and get me some! Enjoy the day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Kristi, the lampwork beads pair so nicely with the boulder opal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great pair of earrings. I love the opal. It pairs nicely with the beads. And I love the copper wire wrapping with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful earrings, Kristi. That boulder opal is gorgeous and I love Julie's lampwork. You two talented women really put together a great pair of earrings!

    ReplyDelete