Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Is it Spring yet?

I know I know, we're barely in to fall/winter but I think these will definitely get you in the mood for Spring!!

http://www.kristibowmandesign.com/product/beautiful-copper-monarch-butterfly-wings-resin-earrings
Monarch Butterfly Wing Earrings
I've paired my Handpainted Monarch wings with wonderful dotted Kazuri beads, a match made in heaven!

Rainbow Butterfly Earrings
These Rainbow wings have been paired with some of my favorite Rainbow Lampwork Beads!
Amber Butterfly Earrings
Three rough and rugged Amber Nuggets are sheer perfection!!!

All of these and more available on my website!


Kristi

6 comments:

  1. All these three pairs are sheer perfection. I love your painted copper leaves and you combined them with the perfect elements. Yep, definitely in a spring mood now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Janine. They are all sheer perfection. Perfect colors, shapes, textures----I can't pick out a favorite because I love all of them! I wish I could feel more like spring but it is difficult when the temperature is 24 degrees in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. You continue to inspire me.The amber reminded me of some some turquoise chips that were in lot I bought. It never occurred to me to stack them in earrings. Thank you! Rosalita Moog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your components are so very special. I am quite partial to the ones with the black and white dottie beads, but they are all magical. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete