Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

The Metals

Hi everyone, it's busy busy in the Hart household so another sweet little post from me featuring some of my newest painted metal components. I hope you like them.


First pair with some unusual shaped connectors.  These were very fiddly to paint (only 6mm wide), I don't think I'll be in a hurry to paint more of these.  I added brass caps and tubes on top and Czech glass flowers.  I also added some chain and stars.


For these I used slightly curved brass tubes and added various brass findings including some silver plated brass crowns hiding inside the raw brass caps.


Final pair similar to the first but I've turned the top section upside down to give them a slightly different look.

These are available in my Etsy shop now.  I'll be back in a couple of weeks time, hopefully with newer designs.  Until then, have a lovely weekend <3

Suhana <3

My Etsy shop: Buttoned Up Beads



5 comments:

  1. I like the sort of geometric lines. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Suhana! There's so much motion and color and metal. I really like your components!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rock Suhana! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know how you produce so many fabulous designs!!

    ReplyDelete