Pages

Monday, May 21, 2018

Lilac

Well, we are enjoying beautiful weather here in the UK...so unexpected! Bright sunshine, blue skies and the flowers are blooming. Now, I love lilac. Really love it. The smell. The shape of the little individual trumpet flowers and the shape they make on the bough. Did I mention the smell? One of my favourite smells. I don't have any lilac in my garden. I keep dropping hints and hope that someone will buy me one, and plant it for me. But this hasn't happened. I think I had better get one myself




I got these beautiful ceramic drops in Petra Carpreau's recent update. The colour is just sublime -lilac and almost luminous. It's an intricate design too -a great combination of wire and ceramic clay -grungy and pretty at the same time

I've just added some textured silver plated jumprings and spacers and rustic silver plated brass textured tubes by Russian artist Anna Chernykh

I think these will be available in my next showcase over on The Earrings Show at the end of June. That's all from me. see you in a few weeks
Sue x


10 comments:

  1. Lovely earrings Sue. That color, just wonderful. You completed these wonderful charms from Petra perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faaaab-a-dooodle dooo, as always! Brilliant accompaniments to those cages. XXX:0)<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are kind! Hope there'll be some more of those pretties in your next update! xx

      Delete
  3. Lilac - love it too. We had a huge one in our garden when I was small. And your earrings are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay. I'm enjoying my next door neighbour's lilac -that'll have to do for now!

      Delete
  4. Oh, yum! Lilacs and Petra's drops--what a nice combination. I love the earrings, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sue!!! I have some of those connectors too. They’re divine

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so beautiful! Looking forward to seeing how you use them!

    ReplyDelete