Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Swedish Druzy

Check out those wonderful druzy beads i got just the other day. I wanted to showcase them with all their glitter and exciting shapes. Hang them just simply from a great looking thin chain with some messy wrapping, and have them dangling a lot when being worn. 

Ingredients:
Blue and yellow/gold druzy crystal nuggets with electroplated coating
Messy wrapped oxidezed copper wire
Verdigris patinated copper chain by MissFickleMedia
Handmade oxidized copper earring hooks


And some extra info:
My earrings are extra suitable to wear on a day like this. As today, the 6th of June, is the Swedish National Day. And the Swedish flag is blue and yellow. Below a very typical view from the countryside of Sweden on a beautiful summer's day. We do love our flag.




All my best,
www.beadingbymalindekoning.blogspot.com



SparaSparaSparaSpara

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, those nuggets are gorgeous!! I love how you showcased them in this simple yet elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Kristi on this; I love how you let the stones be the stars! That is not always an easy thing to do, is it? Bravo! They're gorgeous, Malin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with both Kristi and Norbel on this. So much fun! I hope you had a wonderful Swedish National Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These just make me squeal with happiness - love that you chose to use patinaed chain - I can just feel the kinetic energy that these must have when worn!

    ReplyDelete