Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Amazing amazonite


Hello folks.
I hope you are all enjoying good summer weather, hopefully a holiday already.
Here in lovely, sunny Greece my daytime job is currently wreaking havoc with my creative bead time. No playing with beads for me at the moment.
So I show you some earrings I made a while back. I think perfectly summery earrings.
With beautiful carved amazonite and handmade lampwork beads by Debbie Sanders. Debbie is making such gorgeous glass beads, please check her out.


Thank you for stopping by. These are now available in my shop.
We here at Earrings Everyday love love love to read your comments. So please, don't be shy and write some, also on the posts of my wonderful colleagues.
I wish you a wonderful day with lots of joy, sunshine and happiness.


Janine
Esfera Jewelry

8 comments:

  1. These are the perfect summer earrings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan for your lovely comment and taking the time to write it :-)

      Delete
  2. Janine, these are lovely!! Soft, beautiful, summer colors put together so well. such gorgeous carvings! I wish you more time to "play."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norbel for taking the time to leave a comment :)

      Delete
    2. It is all my pleasure, Janine. I love reading your posts and seeing what delicious thing you've come up with. :) Hugs

      Delete
  3. Those carved dangles are beautiful, and you paired them with the perfect beads. I love green and purple together! I hope work settles down and gives you more creative time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann for taking the time to comment. Yes, green and purple are one of my favorite color combo's as well. Hopefully this week I will finally have some down time to create. YES... ideas ideas lots of ideas.

      Delete
  4. Oh my word....carved amazonite?! That is GORGEOUS! I love the way it looks like old milk glass and the softness that the color gives to the bold shape. Beautiful! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete