Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Paris, I Grief

Earrings as a tribute to all the victims of the terror attacks the past weekend. They didn't happen only in Paris, but even so I've tried to make something slightly reminiscent of the Eiffel Tower. Simply because it has come to be used in many images to symbolize the events.


Red ceramic macaroni beads by Elaine Ray
Matte white distressed lucite rounds
Matte blue metallic hexagonal seed beads
Oxidized copper wire
Handmade earring hooks by Songbead


All my best,



4 comments:

  1. These earrings are lovely! It's amazing how all of these different components come together and they do remind me of the Eiffel Tower. I grieve everyday for our poor world, such turmoil every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your earrings and the design are truly unique and lovely! A beautiful tribute to Paris and a heartfelt sentiment. <3 <3 <3 Really wonderful. ~ Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tribute to Paris. I too grieve for all these terrible terrible events happening and all the suffering.

    ReplyDelete