Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Headpins and more

Hello, hello from a wet Holland
Last Tuesday we travelled  from a Sunny Greece to a wet and dreary Netherlands for work. Rain and gray skies. Luckily no snow and not as cold as it used to be.

Today I am sharing three pairs of earrings with you. All three made with beautiful handmade ceramic headpins. Even if my life depended on it, I cannot remember who the artist is. If you know who made these beauties, please mention her name in the comment, so I can give her proper credit.




I am still experimenting with ear wires and I have to say, I like the beaded ear wires a lot, they are wonderfully in flow with the rest of the design. What do you think?
These will be available in my jewelry show February 4.

Thank you so much for looking and your support for Earrings Everyday :)
And you know I love to read your comments, so don't be shy and leave some words.
See you in the beginning of February.N
Wishing you all a wonderful day, full of joy, laughter and singing birds.

16 comments:

  1. Lovely ❤️ designs! Earring wires are superb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanne. I always appreciate your comment :) Glad you like the ear wires.

      Delete
  2. Lovely designs and colors, Janine! Thank you for sharing. I always enjoy reading your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, perfect. And I love beading my earwires too so yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay :) Yes I know, I love your beaded ear wires :)

      Delete
  4. There is a quiet restfullness in each pair. The colors are soothing and the designs are very pretty. Well done, Miss Janine! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin. I always love to read your comments.

      Delete
  5. These are just beautiful Twinney, so calming and serene xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely designs, and the beaded hooks work really well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful. and i agree, those headpins are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. They’re beautiful Janine. Gorgeous headpins too,I’ve never seen those around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suhana :) Yep, I made these myself.

      Delete