Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

A Carnival of colour


I thought I would start off the new year with making some earrings using my own components. They are made by hand painting a design onto a metal shape and then I add a layer of jewellers’ grade resin.

For this fun first pair I combined Petra Maříková’s lampwork with some spacer beads including Czech glass flowers and ceramic bead caps with these adorable puppy face components. 


For this pair I used a combination of dark blue, turquoise and lime green and I decided on quite an elaborate design based around my peacock feathers components. They are combined with hollow lampwork beads by Alisha White and Czech glass beads and bead caps.


For this final multi-coloured pair I have used lampwork br Régis Teixera, headpins by Yuliana Goldin-Dunn and some spacer beads.
I hope you like them, they will be available in my Facebook group today - Nicola Morse Jewellery & components.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing earrings Nicola. I so love your use of bright colors and I feel happy just by looking at these. Thank you for introducing new artists, at least, they are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They’re all beautiful Nicole esp the middle pair ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you up and running Nicola!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Your color palettes are so amazing. Bright. Happy. Fun. Funky. These earrings have it all! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete