Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

The Zone, part 2

Last Monday I told you a bit about that very special space of time, when designs create themselves and the rest of the world doesn’t exist: The Zone.

Currently I’m reworking designs, which were not made in that special happy space. 
Here is the design before the redesign.  Lovely, but it was missing something.





And this is what I turned the Picasso jasper into. I think the colours grey, purple, silver and blue work very beautiful together. The ear wires are handmade by my wonderful friend Lucy Haslam of Faerystones. Now available in my shop.








Thank you for stopping by. I wish you a wonderful day.


Janine
Esfera Jewelry

7 comments:

  1. So glad to know that there is another artist out there that reworks earrings until they are in the Zone with me. Thank you for this post and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Susan. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we are in The Zone all the time when we design. But I guess that is what makes it so special, when we are in that happy magical space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much better Janine, the texture and color change really makes them POP now. I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn :-) And they are already sold so I am a happy bunny.

      Delete
  4. Janine, what a wonderful transformation! I love them! I'd be all for being in the The Zone as often as possible, even when I'm not creating. lol I love that space! I have a half dozen or more pairs that I did not renew that I will re-work at some point. I love doing that, actually. :) Susan does too! Thanks so much for posting the before and after, and congratulations! They sold! No surprise. :) Thanks for a great post, Janine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Norbel. You are such a great inspiration to me!

      Delete
  5. I have no words to explain my feelings about your post
    earrings dubai

    ReplyDelete