Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thinking Ahead...

to Autumn!  I know, I know...there is a hekuva lot of summer left.  I haven't been into it very much, though.  I saw a few autumn photos on Pinterest the other day and it started me  pining for the cool, crisp weather, earthy smells and rich colors that season brings.  


I had these earrings started, but they had been in a pile on my table for quite a while. Lampwork disks (from SueBeads) have been layered onto copper disks that I textured, and embellished with Czech glass leaves.

Even though they are inspired by the inevitable change of season, there is no reason they can't be a great addition to your late summer wardrobe!


Melissa Meman
Melismatic Art Jewelry
Art. Life. Love.

7 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favorite time of year. It can never get here soon enough or last long enough! Beautiful earrings Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about autumn! These are lovely and make me think of campfires and the deepening sunsets. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful earrings. You can't go wrong with Suebeads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors together! It's never to early for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A classy colour for year-round wear, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These gorgeous earrings transition perfectly from late summer to autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its beautiful earrings for autumn.If you can buy some more earrings go for it.It also give lovely look.

    ReplyDelete