Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Boho Essence



Since the price of silver has gone down a bit recently, I ordered more PMC3. I used to do a lot with it but haven't in probably over a year. I made the teardrops out of the precious metal clay and then after the firing, I hammered and used liver of sulphur on them. I love turquoise and silver together so I paired them using waxed linen cording. These earrings are available to purchase here.
Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren Cotton Bell Sleeved Boho Top
 This girl would wear these earrings and I love that look!  


I decided to make a small petite pair as well. 
These earrings are available to purchase here.

Thanks and have a great day,

Kristy
 

4 comments:

  1. Love, love the deeply textured metal teardrops! So gorgeous when oxidized. And beautifully completed with the turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I love how deeply you've gotten the texture into your metal. The soft sheen on it is gorgeous, I like that it's not ultra shiny. I love both pairs, but I think the second is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the texture that you got on these drops is perfect! I have never had luck with the PMC classes that I have taken. I really wanted it to be something for me, as I would love to make my own bezels from the stuff, but it just never works. These are wear with everything earrings! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete