Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Daisy Doodads


I was just messing around with these wonky little spacer beads that I have on my table and they jumped onto these jump rings (get it?) and proceeded to hook up! I call these Daisy Doodads because to me they look like the petals of a daisy. I think these would be fun with mixed metals and rings of bright colors as well. I might just have to experiment with that.

They are what I call "Go-To's"... you know... the sort of earring wear-with-everything jewelry that is your Go-To when you can't find anything else to wear, or no matter what you wear. Dress it up, dress it down. It still works. Yeah. These fit the bill.

Today I would pair it with this top

{Essential Scoop-Neck Tunic - Garnet Hill}
 
this skirt

{A-Line Lace Skitr - Garnet Hill}

and these shoes.
 


Tomorrow... who knows?

Erin Prais-Hintz invites you to go on a journey of inspiration at her blog Treasures Found :: Inspiration is Everywhere. You can view a gallery of her work at http://www.tesoritrovati.com/ or purchase her popular line of 'Simple Truths' in her Etsy shop.


4 comments:

  1. So simple but so posh and sparkly! They look fabulous! Love that you did three of them, so they're swingy and dangly. I would wear those. Those are great spacer beads, I love how they're sort of nugget-y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I'd wear these everyday if I could. Love them, Erin!

    ReplyDelete