Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pop of Yellow


Yellow is one of my favorite colors for the Fall season! Temps here in upstate NY have been slowly decreasing, and I have Autumn fever for sure. It's one of my favorite seasons mostly because that's when the outfits change. I pull out the light sweaters, and enjoy wearing jeans. Denim and Yellow is a hot combination and I pulled some images of inspiration off of Pinterest to go with my Pop of Yellow earrings this week.


You can find these and other earrings in my Etsy store!

Lorelei Eurto Jewelry
www.LoreleiEurtoJewelry.com

2 comments:

  1. Love the style board you created. Yellow is definitely a challenge for me. I need to start conquering my fear of this color as it adds a pop of life to designs. Thanks for the inspiration. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun earrings! I love those ceramic charms. I love your style board too--I like the little blue dress with the yellow shoes, I would never have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete