Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Flowers


Today's earrings feature sweet little flowers, created from weaving copper wire around tiny Czech glass leaves.  I love the color of these beads! They have this creamy, muted hue that is tinged with just a bit of rusty brown, giving them an antique look.  Flowers can bloom even in the winter - and be a reminder that Spring is just around the corner!

These would be perfect with your winter whites like this coat I just fell in love with (via Pinterest)!



You can find these earrings and much more at my Etsy Shop, Melismatic Art Jewelry.  For more info about me and/or my designs, check out my blog at Art, Life, Love.



8 comments:

  1. Those are adorable earrings Melissa and that coat is so classy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always! I love this design you do. I do also love the color of those leaves, like cinnamon and cream! Really lovely with the copper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous earrings! You are so right about that coat! Any girl would feel elegant wearing it! I would love to learn that technique someday, it's intriguing me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are fantastic, love everything about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love those earrings! Gorgeous wire work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my all time favorite earring style! I knew it was you before I even looked! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling earrings! I'm sure if I tried to make them the petals would give me all sorts of trouble. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The earrings are very elegant and impressive. Beautiful and stunning work.

    ReplyDelete