Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Ferris Wheel Earrings

I've been having fun making these ceramic Ferris Wheel components.  When I first started making them, I glazed them all in one color, like the pair on the right.  But now, I'm getting a kick out using all sorts of color combinations.  I have a lot of these in bisque form now, just waiting for me to cover them in happy colors.
So I grabbed a pair of my Ferris Wheel components to use in today's earrings.
Purple and lime green are such a fun color combination.  I paired the ceramic components with pretty faceted amethysts, some pressed glass leaves and handmade brass ear-wires.  These are just fun to wear and I think I'll be keeping them for myself!


10 comments:

  1. I love these! They would be fun to wear. I can't wait to see the bright colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little components, perfect name for them too. The little green leaf beads are adorable! Cute earrings my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful components Linda! And the earrings you made with them are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super fun. I love your components!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost hear the music from the ferris wheel! Super fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Ferris wheels and the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super Linda. Don't blame you for keeping a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beauties, Linda! Your components are wonderful, and I can't wait to see more when they're glazed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Ferris Wheel" beads! What a perfect name. And mixing the colors, great idea, and I bet it's a lot of fun, too. Purple and green done right is so good; and these are really good! :)

    ReplyDelete