Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Happy Monday

Hello. This weekend went a wee bit different than planned. I planned to show you new earrings with beautiful headpins made by Linda Newnham from Earth Shine Beads. Instead I am showing you a pair I made a while back. Still with gorgeous head pins from Linda!
I combined these with handmade spacer beads made by Amy from Lampwork by Amy in sky blue and oxblood red, copper bead caps and ear wires, brass beads and links and pinkish red seed beads.


 
Thank you so much for looking. These are available in my shop. Wishing you a wonderful Monday full of joy, happiness, laughter and hot chocolate.


Janine
Esfera Jewelry

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this color combination! And such detail! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mari for your comment :-) I greatly appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Janine! I love this combination of colors. You cannot go wrong with it- ever. Love the components you've brought together here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy for your comment. Greatly appreciated.

      Delete
  3. Janine, this is such an intricate design. You've expertly mixed the metals, which is something I have difficulty doing. And wrapping the seed beads to the link! I love it! That in itself is such an innovative design element. It sounds like you had a rough weekend. I'm sorry to hear that. I do hope that you are peaceful now. Really great earrings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norbel, for taking the time to leave a comment. There are people with lots of talent for wire wrapping (Suhana :) ) and I am not one of them LOL. So it took me a while before I finally was pleased with the result. You know how that goes....you come up with an idea and try to create what you envisioned. It doesn't work, but you want it to work. So you try, and try again. Head red, overheated, mumbling to myself (that bead should go in there....that bead should go in there...) I finally succeeded after several attempts. Glad you like it :)

      Delete