Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Czech romance

My earrings of today were inspired by these beautiful Czech lampwork glass beads.

For the dangles I used silver plated as well as copper beads and Swarovski crystal.
But this design will work with all kinds of beads you have on hand.
I think these turned out rather romantic. Something to wear during a candlelight dinner, either at home or in a nice restaurant.


   


Thank you so much for looking. These will be available later today.

Wishing you all a wonderful week, full of joy, laughter and romantic dinners.


Janine
Esfera Jewelry

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty and oh so romantic!! Nicely done Janine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristi...now I have to convince hubby to have that romantic dinner LOL

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and girly, refreshing colors too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn. Very girly for someone living in a truck LOL

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! I love how you used these beads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann :) I always love to read your comment

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! So soft and feminine looking. Your pictures are fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy for your comment :) I had to smile about your comment regarding the pictures.... You have no idea how is like taking pictures...NOT. And with the autumn light it took me about 20 pictures to finally have some good ones.

      Delete
  5. Janine, as always, you put together something so lovely in a way I would never have considered. They are very feminine. Ya know, we have gotten away from that a lot these days. Very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment Norbel. Sometimes we need something feminine LOL Especially when you live in a trailer like I do.

      Delete