Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Autumn Blossoms

I'm getting so excited about Autumn...I just can't wait to decorate my house inside and out...white pumpkins, orange pumpkins, Cinderella pumpkins, gourds, Indian Corn...and the list goes on and on. I guess for now I will just have to be satisfied making Autumnal jewelry because I won't be decorating for another week or so. I made these copper teardrop pieces with Copper Clay and I used Irish waxed linen cording and some gorgeous Czech glass beads.

Here's a peek at some of my Fall decor last year...(and yes, I know that I go a bit crazy with it)



And here's a better look at my Autumn Blossom earrings which you can find for sale here.


You will find more Autumnal pieces on my website here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Kristy Abner

Kristy's Kreations


8 comments:

  1. Delicious! I love the colour mix of the glass: unusual but it so works. Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I adore rustic oxidized copper and Czech glass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I too, love Fall :) These earrings are perfect for this glorious time of year! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! They certainly make me think of Autumn-my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty...I love your metal clay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love those copper drops! I love that you tied the cord to the bottom of them as well. Although I think I would just like to wear them as is! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete