Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Swinging Sticks with Discs


My inspiration for these earrings comes from a summery outfit that I put together from Anthropologie.  I can't wait for the nice weather to return! Not only that but am hoping that this summer, I can comfortably wear shorts and tanks after having gone to the gym all winter. 

The earrings are crafted with hammered sticks of steel wire, and sweet etched lampwork discs that sit just above the hammered ends.  The earring wires are brass and are nickel free, for those allergic.

You can find these earrings in my Etsy store, along with other whimsical pieces for any season.


3 comments:

  1. Those are super fun! I can actually picture you wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. How I Long For Summer. And even more now :) Love the earrings, and that outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous. And I can't wait for summer to arrive too! Love your Anthropologie boards.

    ReplyDelete