Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

New Directions

While I've made jewelry for most of my adult life, I only began working with clay about 5 years ago. I've been mostly offering my ceramic components for sale to other designers, via FaceBook and my website. But I feel myself moving in a new direction right now. I want to reduce my emphasis on selling my components to other designers and mostly focus on making jewelry using my own ceramic pieces.
I've opened up an additional shop that solely focuses on jewelry featuring my ceramic components, such as these delightfully rustic, sage green flower earrings. I also have some easy going post earrings on offer.
There are also some earrings that you may recognize from previous Earrings Everyday posts, such as the following.


My new shop also has necklaces and bracelets and a few jewelry components. I am adding new jewelry all the time. I hope you will come, visit and check it out. My original website will continue as always, with a wonderful array of handmade jewelry and components. Here are the links for both shops.
Linda Landig Jewelry at the ClayShare Market, (my new shop for my ceramic jewelry).
Linda Landig Jewelry (my original website, with a wide variety of my jewelry to choose from).

As always, thank you for visiting Earrings Everyday and I'll see you again in 2 weeks!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful earrings Linda. And I can imagine why you want to focus on creating with your own ceramic components, as they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Janine. 💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is surely some magic in the handcrafted earrings or any said handmade jewellery and it has its own vibe that I'm totally in love with. Thanks for sharing this with us!


    Designer Pendant
    Online Jewellery Store

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Miss Linda! I think it is great when you can make some special components for use in your work. Makes it that much more personal. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete