Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Flower on top

Hello lovely earring friends,

For the earrings in this post I used wonderful charms made by our very own Nicola Morse, a very gifted artist. 

 Her use of color is wonderful.
I wanted to put a flower bead cap on top of the charm, which took some fiddling, as the structure had a mind of its own, and would not hang straight. But I managed, after using some swear words (my apologies).
The polymer clay beads are made by Cindy Hinds. Sadly, she doesn't ship to the Netherlands (or Greece) anymore. Luckily I bought quite a few of her beads years ago.
Thank you so much for looking and your support for Earrings Everyday :)
Share the love, don't be shy and leave some words. And do check out the other posts of my friends here. 

See you in a couple of week.
Wishing you all a wonderful day, full of laughter, joy and lots of love.

12 comments: