Pages

Friday, September 28, 2018

Autumn Leaves

Hello, today I'm sharing several pairs made with Foxpaws' porcelain leaves.  These leaves are exquisite, so lightweight yet sturdy and so much detail in such a small surface.  I hope you like what I've done with them.  

Just look at those colours <3 


For this pair I simply wire wrapped a square frame with large rhinestones with matte gold seeds.  I added lampwork nuggets by GlassBeadArt.  


I've had these copper and silver connectors from Janis Rietdyk for a while and thought the cobalt of the leaves looked perfect against the browns.  But I felt like it needed more.  So off I went about wire wrapping even more connectors, this time in cobalt blue and gold.  I managed to fit/layer them on top of the discs.  


And finally, for this I wire wrapped rainbow hoops emphasising the cobalt/blue of the leaves


All of these are currently available in my show today.  Hope you can join me in The Jewellery Show.  That's all for today.  
See you soon. 

Suhana

My Etsy shop: Suhana Hart Jewellery

5 comments: