Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weeping Willow Earrings in Steampunk!

This month is a very special month for me. I am the Bead Partner for Vintaj Natural Brass. I have been using Vintaj since almost the very beginning of my Jewelry making career and I LOVE their products! It was an honour to be invited to participate in this program. I think the pieces that the Vintaj team have created are astounding and Gorgeous! I have created a few pieces myself, to help inspire you on how to use my wood tiles. But that is for my Skye Jewels blog, so follow me there to see more.
 I created these Asymmetrical earrings using these fun tiles from my Weeping Willow collection. I will make more and add them to my Supply shop for those of you who create your own jewelry. For those of you who don't or just really LOVE to buy earrings, you will find these in my Jewelry Shop!

I hope you are curious about what the Weeping Willow challenge is all about and will take a minute to visit the Vintaj Blog to learn more about it.

Thanks for visiting 

Marie

5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! Your asymmetrical design works so well. I love the subdued colors in these. Your key theme is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always!! I really love the asymmetrical design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Miss Marie! What a wonderful project to be a part of! And you know I love keys ;-) Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the aymmetry, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous. I love the asymmetrical look and do a lot of it myself. I've recently discovered Vintaj and Oh, my! :) Totally adore what you did here.

    ReplyDelete