Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Strange times

Hello lovely earring fans,

I can imagine you have other things on your mind than earrings and I do hope you and your loved-ones are all healthy and safe.What strange and scary times we all are living in.

We are doing fine and staying in the Netherlands at the moment. My sister has been sick. There are not enough tests so she hasn't been tested, so we can't know for sure but the doctor suspects Covid-19. Luckily she only has mild symptoms but even with that she has been sick for 3 weeks already.
Well, enough of the misery, earrings are what you are here for, so here they are:



My collection of ceramic beads and charms made by Natalie McKenna of Grubbi Ceramics is increasing steadily. Look at these sweet earring charms.
Here is another pair, this time with wonderful butterflies:


Well, that's it for today. Thank you so much for visiting. Please stay safe and healthy. 
Wishing you a wonderful day,
Janine
Esfera Jewelry

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janine, I’m so glad to see you! I think the message I sent was to your shop. Just happy to know you are safe....I am very sorry your sister is sick...they say it’s a rough ride even with moderate symptoms. I do hope she is much better soon, and that you and hubby Stay Safe! We are okay here so far. Much love to you. Great to see you are making during this crisis. I have done a little but haven’t been able to full tilt.. it’s just not grabbing me right now. But a little here and there is keeping me sane. Are you working. Love you!❤️💕🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Norbel, so wonderful to hear from you. I am so happy you all are ok. Thank you for your message. Will send you a long private message.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing, dear Janine! I hope your sister gets stronger with each passing day. Please stay well! Love your creations and looking forward to seeing your jewelry in your upcoming show! Big hug, lots of love and take care/be well! xx -Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my soul-sister. Please stay safe and healthy as well.

      Delete
  4. Hope your sister is on the road to recovery soon.
    These are all beautiful

    ReplyDelete