Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2019

It's a purple day

Hi lovely earrings lovers,
 
How are you all doing? Making plans for your holiday yet? Or are you on holiday already?
I still have some major deadlines in my daytime job, but managed to make these earrings last weekend. Our holiday start in some weeks.

Brass charms from Tierracast, with a little bit of purple paint from me, ceramic beadcaps, gorgeous lampwork glass beads from Lesley McIver,Czech glass in ok... green, Swarovski crystal rondelles.
I hope you like them. These will be available in my show next week on facebook. 
Thank you so much for looking and your support for Earrings Everyday :)
And you know I love to read your comments, so don't be shy and leave some words. And do check out the other posts of my friends.

See you in two weeks.
Wishing you all a wonderful day, full of love, happy holiday and laughter.

19 comments:

  1. Serene - beautiful calm colour - special. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary for your continuous support. It means a lot and it is greatly appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Lovely! That little touch of green is just right. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Nice combo of textures xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours Janine. Enjoy your holiday when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay :) Are you planning to spend your holidays in Greece again?

      Delete
  5. They are beautiful, I love the colours and textures x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This combination works really well, and I love all the different elements, and what you did to the charms. Not long to wait till your holiday - hope you have something nice planned x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley :) We will spend 3 weeks in a tiny house in the mountains. And I finally will have plenty of time to create jewelry.

      Delete
  7. Oh, my, Janine--these are just SO beautiful! Every element works together so well, and I especially love the purple color you added to the charms. Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much for your wonderful compliment Meridy.

      Delete
  8. Its really nice website. Thanks for giving full information about Earrings Jewelry.

    ReplyDelete