Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Spring Chicks

Hello lovelies ,how are you all? I’ve been a bit under the weather with my back recently,but when my bestie Lindsay Phillipson said we were having a Spring Pop up Sale on our group The Very Nice Group last weekend I instantly thought of spring 🐣
My hubby made 2 nesting boxes a few weeks ago and we have been watching the little blue tits checking them out, one is quite high up so we called it The Penthouse and the other which is further down the tree opposite is called The Bungalow..... yeah I know we are daft.
I can’t wait to see the little chicks when they start to fly , such cute little fluffy birds and so very brave ..... imagine flying for the first time ...a real leap of faith !!!
So these are such fun earrings the beautiful little birds and flowers in gorgeous butter yellow are from the wonderful Jettabug her little polymer creatures are just the best, very simple with loads of character!


I have teamed them up with Lesley Watts fabulous deep mauve bronze hearts and added a sprinkle of tiny crystals, and hung them from my own softly aged bobbles copper earwires.

Wouldn’t they be fabulous for Easter 
Love and hugs and hope you have a lovely Easter holiday 
Lucy from Faerystone 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I am so sorry your back is being naughty again. Hopefully you feel better very very soon. And those earrings are so very cute. And that color combo is wonderful! Had to laugh reading about the nesting boxes. In the Netherlands our house has nr 31. We have also 2 nesting boxes, called apartment 31A and apartment 31B. Hubby actually has written these numbers on the nesting boxes lol. When we are in Greece I get weekly reports from my sister (who is taking care of the house) about progress: yep, apartment 31A has been rented out, 31B is being checked out etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that you named your nesting boxes! We have a system of birdfeeders off our deck and enjoy watching all the birds enjoying the goodies we leave and the birdbath that we have for them! Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Buttercup yellow chicks - hooray!

    ReplyDelete