Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Purple or green?

Hello!

It's been a gorgeous Easter weekend here in the UK. Bright and beautiful. And speaking of bright and beautiful, I received my latest batch of goodies from Petra Carpreau recently! And these rather lovely connectors caught my eye straight away.

First off...purple. These connectors have a lovely long loop, which I wrapped with some oxidised copper wire and little seeds. I framed them with some small oxidised brass hoops and added some pretty amethyst beads.

The green ones were next... I kept the same elements of the design, but added some brass spacers and tiny czech glass. I love both colours -can't pick a favourite! What do you think? Purple or green?

They'll both be available over on The Jewellery Show on Facebook on Friday/Saturday. See you again soon!
Sue x 

5 comments:

  1. Purple everytime for me but style goddess - these are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, couldn't pick a favorite too, even if my life depended on it. Both are wonderful. I always love your use of seed beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beauties but you know me, it has to be green 💚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can’t choose, both pairs are beautiful 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete