Pages

Friday, February 15, 2019

We're All Ears :: February Reveal :: Frozen

Friends. I don't have anything new to share today. Some of you know this, but others may not...my mother passed away just two days after the challenge post, on February 3rd. My Muse has not returned with all the things that I have needed to attend to, but she is thawing out a bit, so I am sure that I will be back to creating quite soon.

Photo by Damian McCoig on Unsplash

Instead of something new, I am going to share a few things that I made over the years that I think fit the wintery theme. And of course, I am most looking forward to what you have created because when you step outside your comfort zone and challenge yourself it is a thing of beauty.
  



  


Show me your best tribute to the frosty, frozen, winter chill!

12 comments:

  1. Erin, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you have many happy memories to give you comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this, Erin. My sympathies to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I am so very sorry. I can only imagine what you're going through. Sending you virtual hugs and many sympathies as you heal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so, so sorry to hear about your loss. Be gentle with yourself as you grieve... your muse will be back when it's time. Sending you all sorts of sympathy and hugs as you heal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Erin, so sorry about your loss! Will be keeping you in my prayers. Oksana.


    I've made a couple of earrings after a long-long break. Posted them on my Instagram... Here is the link if somebody wants to check them out:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt7Ig5KA1fs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss Erin. The fact that you even posted is a big deal. Sending you some love and comfort to help you get through

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big hug Erin! It must be hard.

    My participation will be published tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing our mothers is a hole that can never be filled again. I know from some of your past posts that you were always there for her when life became more difficult for her. I know that she was always thankful to have such a wonderful daughter. Cherish your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We continue to hold you in our hearts, Erin. Sending you love always! It's fun to see some of your greatest hits. Some of these I remember and some are new to me and totally wow! That Nebula pair is beyond amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry for your loss, Erin. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Erin, I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Big squishy hugs.

    ReplyDelete