Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

::: Do I Thrill You ~ Do I Chill You :::




Oh, let's begin with the little ghosts by Jeni Houser Alasad! They are constructed and made of hollow polymer clay and are super lightweight.   I fell in love with their rustic yet adorable good looks.  The glass striped beads have large holes which move freely up and down the blackened chain. Being made of glass also gives them just enough weight so they hang beautifully.





 ♡
Striking enamel skull charms by Cathleen Zaring!  
I've noticed that I have a natural tendency of following shapes and patterns throughout a design - many times I don't even realize I'm doing it until I've already chosen my components and have begun constructing a piece of jewelry.  Looking at this design now, I see that the red silk tassels follow the shape of the jaw in the skulls.  Also, the striped pattern from around the eyes is repeated with the black and white striped beads below.


Once again the glass beads give the very lightweight tassels some swing.



The head actually moves independently from the tassel which gives this design movement and personality.



 ♡

Little bit gypsy-boho-vampy!

Lush red, vintage copper patina hoops, by Missficklemedia



I attached wire-wrapped tiny black skulls adorned with Swarovski crystals on their heads for a pop of color and flash.



I love the fringe effect and the crystals really dance in the light.




Many thanks for dropping by!  I will see you all again on Halloween Day!  If you have any questions always feel free to leave a comment or message me!

Loralee xo




5 comments:

  1. What a great collection of earrings Loralee. All three are very different but definitely so You. Love the movement in all of them. The bead moving on the chain is so clever. And love the picture of your furry assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute Loralee! thank you for using my rustic pudgy ghosts! they look right at home in your design but adore all three pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most delightful eye candy! But these spooky treats deliver more than that because of the playful movement each set is shown to have. And as ALWAYS, I love the way you elevate my enamels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three rock distinctively....you all the way! If I had to pick a favorite I couldn’t. Each one has a personality all it’s own. As always, great work! ❤️

    ReplyDelete