Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

Wings 'N' Roses

Hello everyone,  Today I'm sharing 3 variations of one of my favourite designs.  I've been meaning to revisit this design for a while but never got round to it.  It's very very very very fiddly work and requires a loooot of patience.  I managed to make 3 pairs!!  Hope you like them :)


In this pair I've used up my last Claire Lockwood moth wings *eek* which hang from my wire wrapped hoops. Sitting above are polymer roses by Neli Da. The fringe/tassel is made up of black plated brass chain, antiqued cup chain and waxed Irish linen cord


Kim Snider wings hang from wrapped hoops with roses on top.  In this pair I've used raw brass chain and antiqued cup chain with sari silk underneath. 


Lastly, enamelled wings by Felicitas Wilhelm with roses and hoops.  The tassel is made of antiqued cup chain and waxed Irish linen cord.  

These will be available in my shared show with the lovely Nicola Morse next Thursday (28thh) in The Jewellery Show FB group.  Hope you can join us.  see you again soon <3

Suhana Hart

7 comments:

  1. I simply love the design, but that last pair, I am swooning over... Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelle, hope you had a good weekend too ❤️

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous earrings as always Suhana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness!! As always! 😊

    ReplyDelete