Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Night Sky at the Cafe Terrace

Look up on a clear summer night. The parade of stars and the moon light up the evening sky and turn it from a flat black to luminous shades of midnight blue. I can see that night sky represented in the lampwork glass beads I chose for these earrings.
 The midnight blue glass has swirls of yellow green in it, that remind me of the night sky in van Gogh's painting Cafe Terrace at Night. 
The ceramic flower beads accent the yellow green swirls. Semi-hidden under the flowers are midnight blue Swarovski crystals and then, suspended from the crystals, is sterling silver chain with Swarovski crystals dangling at the end. Bold, without being gaudy. Sexy and elegant.


Thanks for visiting Earrings Everyday. Maybe I'll have some Easter earrings for you when I come back in 2 weeks. 
Linda Landig Jewelry

6 comments: