Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hope Springs Eternal

Being on the cusp of Spring, I bring to you this day ~

Proverb-
"It is human nature always to find fresh cause for optimism."



There are two amazing and glorious things about these earrings: First, the newly created enamel work by Inviciti!!!  Yass! Garden sprouts with seedlings, just ready to emerge from the earth. Also, I'd like to mention that this is one of my favorite retro color combinations! 



Secondly, rare scalloped antique furnace glass!!  I've had this strand in my stash for a long time and I can't even begin to tell you how special it is.  Stunning emerald green with a beautiful scalloped edge that captures light and brings so much texture.  I also found some vintage black spacers with the same scalloped edge to build on.  At the very top are rustic peeled vintage glass pearls which always have a nice mellow color.


Thank you for stopping by my worktable today!!  Happy Spring!!

Loralee xo

www.loraleekolton.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh! That green glass bead is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I adore these! First of all, I didn't know that Inviciti was doing enamel work now. Those spring sprouts are wonderful. And then the vintage furnace glass and scalloped spacers -swoon. To die for! <3

    ReplyDelete