Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Moonlit Dreams

Hi everyone and thank you for inviting me to join you.
At this time of year everybody is soooo busy, as I’m sure you all are.
But we must make time to for ourselves and our dreams……


These beautiful lampwork beads from Karin Hruza are the most incredible deep blue , think blue velvet ,very very dreamy!! And straight away I thought of dreamy moonlight.



I wire wrapped silver wire into 2 hoops and gave them an aged patina overlapping the darkened silver with more bright silver wire .

Silver wire was then wrapped and twirled to form a catcher onto which I added tiny crystals and rock crystal drops .


Topping the beautiful beads with my own crinklies in sterling silver a and adding my own ‘ pins silver earwires.

A touch of gentle glamour for Christmas and the New year.

See you on New Year’s Day , enjoy your holiday!!

Love and hugs Lucy Haslam
https://www.facebook.com/Faerystone-386263424737535/



11 comments:

  1. So glamorous, beautiful and a touch of magic too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, these are Glamor in a tiny package! Beautifully put together. I love your “silver crinkles”!! Welcome to the blog. We are so happy to have you with us. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations!! We are so happy to have you join our earring team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully done Lucy. Sweet little dram catchers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy, welcome to the blog!!! These are beautiful ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. No-one does grunge and glamour better than you, my friend. Exquisite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like holiday dream catchers! So beautiful that blue. Makes me think of the starry skies in December on a clear night. Welcome, Miss Lucy! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shapes you've combined to create the overall beautiful earring shape--not to mention the combination of the dark and the light silver that is perfection with the cobalt blues! Stunning little earrings, Lucy. I'm so glad you've come to be with us here! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy you joined this wonderful group twinney! I love your earrings. It has the grunge, it has the glitter, it has the dangles, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These earrings are so unique and beautiful. Welcome aboard Lucy!

    ReplyDelete