Pages

Friday, December 14, 2018

Just Because

I decided to go all glamorous for today's post.  Perfect for winter (my favourite season).

First up are my wire wrapped hoops but on a much bigger scale, topped by cute little ceramic birds by Caroline Dewison.


Another view.


Then there are these.  I had to find a way to include a rainbow :D Here I have wire wrapped brass triangle frames with cup chain, stacked with silver plated brass, raw brass caps and Czech glass flowers. I'm making more of these btw ;)  


Another view.


These will be listed on Etsy shortly.  Have a lovely weekend everyone.,  See you soon with my last post of the year.
Suhana <3

My Etsy Shop: Suhana Hart Jewellery

6 comments:

  1. The white hoops with the rhinestones are really eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great earrings Suhana, especially the first pair. Your wire wraps are always amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say it - admire your patience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You always do glamour so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkly, festive fun! I love them both. But those hoops with the big bling are perfect for December! Enjoy the holidays! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkly and beautiful! I'm going to echo our Ms. Erin and say I love them both...in fact I'm actively coveting them both. They're both perfect for the blingy winter season (particularly the beautiful white birdie pair), but I would wear the rainbow pair anytime. ❤️

    ReplyDelete