Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Silver and Gold

Silver and Gold. And Copper.
Here is some mixed metal finery for you to enjoy while you hide from the in-laws this Christmas morn! Cast brass-over-pewter discs by Mykonos via Stinky Dog Beads, a pair of my poppy caps in copper, and sterling silver earwires, spruced up with brass beads and copper wire.

Sam the Snowman's "Silver and Gold" song from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer movie is stuck in my head right now. And if you're old enough, it's stuck in your head now too. Sorry.

We at Earrings Everyday wish you a peaceful and merry Christmas day!
Keirsten

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Loved that movie- and yeah, the song is in my head now. haa!
    These are fantastic earrings! In the true style of your art- you've brought the metals together in a way that they are beautifully presented as individual and yet blended- if that makes any sense? I really love the bead caps and your ear wires are a work of art on their own! Hope you had a merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mixed metal, my absolutely favorite and you did a fabulous job putting them all together perfectly! I love everything about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, Keirsten! I love mixing metals and you've done it here with so much style! (I also have to tell you that I found your tutorial on making these wonderful bead caps a while back and pinned my Pinterest page. I hope to try them out one day! Thanks for sharing!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh these are just yummilicious!! I love mixed metal jewelry, and these do not disappoint!! Fabulous earrings! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really really loving the petal bead caps here - really unique and quite a striking finished piece! :)

    ReplyDelete